Tuesday 16 August 2011

So this is me....

I'm Laura - a 26 year old Audiologist by day, and cake baker by night (well more like weekend!). Baking is my hobby, a bit of a creative stress reliever. I've been baking for friends and family for the past 12 months or so, and I've been trying new things whenever I can - be it a new recipe, or a new design. I enjoy what I do, and people seem to enjoy polishing off whatever I create!!

I don't pretend to be the worlds best cake maker!!! Please don't get me wrong! Like I say - it's a creative hobby.

I'm hoping to post pictures and descriptions of my cake making adventures, feedback is always welcome, but please don't be too harsh on me! I'll add some photos of my recent baking exploits, unfortunately I only have photos of the finished articles but will make a conscious effort to photo the whole process from here on in!

Lots of love and cupcakes,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment